7 Reasons Why People Love Living in West Edmonton
Wondering why to buy a home in West Edmonton? You’ve heard it’s the place to be … the “West is the Best” and all of that gossip. But what makes the West End so special? Here are a few reasons that WE love the West End and invite you to be our neighbor at Timberidge at Edgemont!
- West Edmonton Mall You are only minutes away from the largest shopping mall in North America! Yes, a Canadian Mall wins the prize for the best! With over 800 stores to browse through, and countless forms of entertainment, food and activities for the kids, it’s definitely Edmonton’s Wonderland
- Edmonton Valley Zoo Oh yes, the west end is home to Lucy, our infamous Asian Elephant who resides at the Edmonton Valley Zoo. The Edmonton Valley Zoo offers entertainment for the kids, families, and even hosts special events. It’s home to over 350 species of animals.
- Access to the Highways Where do the Whitemud and the Anthony Henday intersect? One of the two intersections is, in fact, right in the west end of Edmonton. Timberidge at Edgemont is only 3 minutes from the Henday and 5 minutes from the Whitemud. No messy residential roads to wind through when getting to where you need to go. It’s just easy!
- Lewis Estates Golf Course Its spring time, which means, it’s time to dust off those golf clubs and hit the fairways! One of the most prestigious golf courses in Edmonton is just on the west side of the city. Clubs in the trunk, a skip and a jump, and you are ready for 18 holes!
- Costco We all love to save on the necessities of life, so that we can SPEND on the fun stuff! Why spend time clipping coupons when Costco is right around the corner? Living at Timberidge at Edgemont means living close to the store with bargains, among other great amenities. Just minutes away!
- Parks and Green Spaces If you want to get in touch with nature or take a stroll through some lush green areas, look no further than the Wedgewood Creek Ravine, located just minutes from Timberidge at Edgemont. Use the trail system to take you to open parks, green space and the ravine.
- Quick Access to Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St Albert and Jasper Maybe you work in a surrounding community, or maybe you need a weekend away in the mountains. Either way, you’re never far from your destination if you live in West Edmonton. Quick access to major roadways means happy hour in Jasper is within your reach!
If you want to fall in love with West Edmonton consider Timberidge at Edgemont, a community with all your needs in mind.